Monday 7 April 2014

Men and Foundation...

I dont know about you, but I like to spend a bit of time getting ready, I like to see that transformation from the shower and I like to look in the mirror and see good skin...however I cant do that with out a bit of artificial colouring in my life. 

Until recently I have had  awful skin with terrible acne but luckily (after trying every medicine in the books) it has started to clear up and I can finally work on those scars that like to leave their mark; thankfully I was blessed and the scars are not deep and not very noticeable, but still to me I would like them gone. Anyway getting back on track over the last few years when my skin has been bad I would feel mortified by the spots and do everything possible to cover them up; this is when I discovered foundation. 

To begin with I just borrowed (stole) my Mums but sooner or later I realised I needed something to match my skin type and tone..."How could I possible go to the shop and buy it without feeling judged"- I didn't I got my friends to do it, however now I will quite happily do it. When I first applied I just presume no one would notice, I was wrong, VERY wrong. 

"James have you got foundation on?" No, No No, don't be silly.

Over time I got better at applying it and started to admit it because I thought 'WHY can't I wear it, theres no label saying 'woman only'! 

If you are like me and need a foundation good for oily skin, then I recommend trying a tinted moisturizer designed to target the spots as well as cover. I personally use 'Witch- anti blemish tinted moisturizer' which is about £5 online and as well as that I use a basic cheap concealer to hide the bags and scars that are yet to disappear. 
Witch- anti blemish tinted moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment